There are so many opportunities to get creative with your boudoir pictures! Lingerie of various styles, shoes and even an article of your loved one’s clothing add dimension and possibilities. Different outfits, backgrounds, poses and attitudes can all help to enhance variety and give you more pictures to choose from.
Here are some ideas to get you started (and going through some lingerie catalogs and web sites can give you ideas and inspiration, too):
- Lingerie: including hosiery
- Accessories: necklaces, bracelets, earrings
- His shirt, tie, boots, team jersey, football, etc..
- Costume: if the theme holds a meaning to you
- Sexy shoes
- Sheer fabrics and scarves
- Hat, gloves and other props
- Bridal Veil for “Bridal Boudoir”
- Shorts, skirts and tops
Which of the following best describes what you’d like your photos to look like? Keep in mind your session is limited by time, so a large number of outfit changes and background changes is not always possible. However, we try to create a session plan so we can capture a wide variety of looks, while maintaining a cohesive style for your prints or album. The choices you make here, and when consulting with us, will help define the session goals.
- Serious and sensual